M&L Truck Service
Medium and Heavy Duty Truck Service Center
When you want medium and heavy duty truck service, maintenance, and inspection, only the best trained and trustworthy professionals will do. Here at M&L Truck Service, we are your truck experts and will always keep your best interests in mind, providing exceptional trucking services in Maryland for local businesses and government vehicles.
Are you in need of a Maryland State Inspection or DOT Truck Inspection? You’ve come to the right place. We offer service and repair for medium-, and heavy-duty trucks, specialty vehicles such as buses, trailers, ambulances, fire trucks, and semi-trailers. Our expert technicians will perform everything from vehicle alignments to hydraulic hose fabrications, crane inspections, oil changes, engine rebuilds and replacements, brake services, electric systems, custom exhaust work, and more.
M&L Truck Service guarantees reliability to keep you rolling. Check out our commercial vehicle and medium and heavy duty truck service list below, then reach out with any questions about our full range of offerings.
- Medium and Heavy Duty Truck Service. We offer a full range of maintenance and repair services for your entire fleet of commercial trucks. Our diesel mechanics have the knowledge to keep your truck rolling, there are plenty of ways to keep your vehicle operational. Our mechanics fully equipped for things like diesel particulate filter repairs.
- Specialty Vehicles. M&L technicians service buses of all sizes, emergency response vehicles, RVs and park models, and more. Visit us for your specialty vehicle needs.
- Maryland DOT Truck Inspections. From our list of essentials to prepare for an inspection to our DOT inspection checklist, we provide the resources you need to pass your DOT inspection, every time.
- Crane Inspections. Keep your crane operators, transport drivers, and the public safe knowing your overhead crane is in good working order and in compliance with all OSHA crane inspection requirements.
- Commercial Truck Repair. Your fleet relies on regularly schedules maintenance and repairs to keep your drivers on the road and safe. M&L Truck Service offers complete fleet repair and maintenance to keep you rolling.
- Semi-Trailer Repair. Keep your trailers in good working condition and inspection-ready with our semi trailer repair services. Our experienced technicians provide electrical wiring repairs, suspension service, structural repairs and welding, and more.
- Maryland State Inspections. At M&L Truck Service, we offer complete Maryland State Inspections for all vehicle types. Schedule your inspection in advance to have time to address problems before you're sidelined with a failed or expired inspection.
- Hydraulic Hose Fabrication. Trust the experts at M&L Truck Service to fabricate custom hydraulic hoses for any need and any piece of equipment, large or small.
- Engine Rebuild. Knowing you have to rebuild an engine can be a heavy load. M&L Truck Service offers engine rebuild services for every engine, so you can worry less and get moving again.
- Engine Replacement. When an engine is past the point of repair, our team offers full-scale engine replacement service for vehicles of all types. We'll walk you through diagnostics, options, and ordering and replacing your engine so you make the best decision possible. Need some guidance on whether engine repair or replacement is best for you? Try our engine repair quiz.
- Transmission Repair. A healthy transmission is essential to keep you rolling. That's why so many commercial truck drivers trust the long-time technicians at M&L Truck Service with all their transmission repair needs. Our ASE certified technicians are here to offer their knowledge that other mechanics may not provide.
- Truck Suspension Repair. Keep your truck(s) operating smoothly and comfortably with suspension repair services at M&L. Explore more about our suspension services and tips for helping your suspension last longer for a smooth ride.
- Truck Tire Service. Come see our team for heavy duty truck tire repairs, featuring AmerSeal® Tire Sealant to reliably seal punctures in heavy-ply tires.
Schedule an Appointment
Medium to heavy-duty vehicles must be maintained to the highest of safety standards, and we are here to assist you with the top-notch maintenance required for your truck to perform optimally. We understand how important your time is, especially with fleets. That’s why our mission is to get you back on the road and rolling in no time! Check out our FAQs or learn more about our services by clicking the links above, then schedule a medium or heavy duty truck service appointment online.
NEW SERVICE ALERT!! Now offering AmerSeal® Tire Sealant!
Say goodbye to flat tires forever and extend tire life up to 50% with Tire Sealant from AmerSeal®! Permanently seals punctures up to 1/4" diameter (in tread area), seals larger punctures in heavy ply tires.
- Effective in any air filled tire
- Stops rim and bead leaks
- Prevents dry rot and corrosion
- Maintains tire pressure
- Will not harm tire or wheel
- 100% water soluble for easy cleanout
- Stays effective for the life of the tire!
Medium and Heavy Duty Truck Repair Service: Products
In addition to our premium services, we offer these awesome products for your fleet or personal vehicles and projects.
Kimball's Spray Paint
Use it for vehicles on your farm. Use it for furniture restoration. This high-quality spray paint can be used for any of your vehicles or DIY projects.
Vehicle Fluids & Lubricants
Engine oil, compartment fluids, lubricants and more. You use your vehicle everyday so use the best products to ensure it's being taken care of.
Bolts & Parts
We have MANY different bolts, parts, and other accessories for maintaining or fixing your vehicles. Give us a call to see if we have what you need.